Saturday, September 10, 2005

Zenith Gallery Opening and Dinner out


Stopped by the Zenith Gallery "Into the Minds of Nine" opening last night. I know most of the exhibiting artists. Gloria Cesal, Joan Konkel, Bradley Stevens and Ellen Sinel were there when I showed up.

Here's artists Ellen Sinel and Wendy Garner.

Margery E. Goldberg, Owner & Director talks with a patron at the event.

The place was packed when I left at 7pm. I enjoyed catching up with the folks who came by. There is a reception Sunday September 11 for the artists from 3-5pm. The Zenith Galley is downtown at 413 7th Street NW. Zenith Gallery

Here are some picks from the opening.

Gallery Manager Anne Surak as beautiful as ever with artist Joan Konkel.

Ellen Sinel with her superb landscapes.

A crowd of gallery visitors.


I headed out after 7pm to dine with artist friends at a delicious Indian Vegetarian Restaurant, Nirvana on K Street. We were able to park a block away and walk. The restaurant serves fare from every region of India. Two of the most adventurous of our party, had the Thali Platters served on traditional metal plates. Lots of great food, laughter and art talk capped my night! Here we are, the diners; Leslie, Kiki, Alex and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment