Wednesday, November 09, 2005

3 days and counting....a new giclee print


I'm going to throw a curve ball and show you a new giclee print which is in my cityscape style. I have been in love with the architecture of Washington, DC since way back when I arrived here. I can't help but see the energy and vitality which exists in Washington, DC. I translate that into bold, colorful cityscape paintings which celebrates the turn of the century architecture. This print reflects my love of shape, color and movement. It is part of my Dupont Circle Series in our lovely DC Neighborhood. This is my largest cityscape giclee print in a limited edition of 50. Above Connecticut Avenue measures 32" x 44." © Anne Marchand. All rights reserved. It will be available to order.

Mid City Artists Open Studios. Come visit my Studio on Saturday & Sunday, November 12 & 13, from 12-5pm. I'll be offering abstract and cityscape paintings, giclee prints and posters. My studio is in Dupont Circle, 2 blocks from Dupont Circle Metro. You can download a Mid City Artists Walking Map here.

www.annemarchand.com

No comments:

Post a Comment