Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Painterly Visions Blog Update

Dear Friends and Readers,

Painterly Visions Blog will no longer be posting with any frequency.  I will be concentrating future blogging at Marchand Studio News  http://marchandstudionewsletter.blogspot.com/. Come over and visit me there.

I'd like to thank my readers for their attention over the past eight years. When I first started blogging in 2005, it was a relatively new phenomenon. My mission was to create a news stream for art happenings in the Washington, DC area to compensate for the lack of news media coverage in the arts at the time. Painterly Visions helped fill a void and joined new voices getting the word out about our city's exciting art scene.

The web is a rich source for communication, with the advent of facebook and twitter along with other bloggers, there is a wealth of information about the art scene available online. My favorites sites, Pink Line Project and Daily Campello News still bring news of the arts to your screen.

Check the blogroll for additional sites that may be of interest. Thank you for the opportunity to connect over the years. It's been a pure labor of love to deliver news about a subject that is so vital and alive. To the artists; keep creating your truth. To the art lovers; keep returning to DC for more. Happy creating!

All the best~  Anne Marchand

“Colorful Paintings with Poetic Connections to Life”
www.annemarchand.com
info [at] annemarchand.com

Join me on Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/annemarchandstudios
Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/artravelin

No comments:

Post a Comment