Join The Georgetown Galleries on Book Hill for their Spring Art Walk on Friday, April 17 from 6-8 p.m.
Nine galleries will host an evening stroll and launch fine art exhibitions in this beautiful section of Georgetown. Add to your collection and enjoy an evening of refreshments, art, and fun!
- ADDISON/RIPLEY FINE ART – Malthusian Paintings, Twenty-five Years and Counting by Kay Jackson
- ALL WE ART – Forms of the Journey, featuring: Félix Angel, Marta Luz Gutierrez, and Jesus Matheus
- ARTIST'S PROOF GALLERY – Les Printemps by Jean-François Debongnie
- CROSS MACKENZIE GALLERY – Blast Off, Views of Man and Flight, a group exhibition including: Biddle/Frankel Eve Biddle & Josh Frankel, Matthew Courtney, David Favrod, Max MacKenzie, Philip Slagter and Trevor Young
- MAURINE LITTLETON GALLERY – Botanical Wanderings featuring: David Lewis, Peter Loewer, Judith O’Rouke, John Littleton and Kate Vogel
- NEPTUNE FINE ART – Modern & Contemporary Master Works on Paper, featuring Henri Matisse, Pablo Picasso, Chuck Close, Robert Longo and Joan Mitchell
- ROBERT BROWN GALLERY – Thirty Years of Discoveries: Paintings, Calligraphy and Ceramics by Stephen Addiss
- SUSAN CALLOWAY FINE ARTS – Layered Memories: The In-Between by Karen Silve
- WASHINGTON PRINTMAKERS GALLERY – Jack Boul: Monotypes