Monday, December 07, 2015

Brentwood Arts Exchange Exhibition and Open Studios in Maryland





Brentwood Arts Exchange in the Gateway Arts Center is featuring eleven artists from the DMV area exhibiting large scale work in "Looking Back/Looking Forward". I’m excited to be one of the exhibiting artists in this very cool show! It's co-curated by Jarvis Dubois, Janell Blackmon-Pryor, and Sharon Burton. 
Contact me if you’d like to meet me at Brentwood Arts Exchange on Dec 12th to discuss my work in this exhibit commemorating Millennium Arts Salon’s (MAS) commitment to art and culture in the Washington, DC area. Participating artists are Holly Bass, Joan Belmar, Anne Bouie, Welsey Clark, Nekisha Durrett, Hedieh Javanshir Ilchi, Wayson Jones, Anne Marchand, EJ Montgomery, Ellington Robinson, Sheldon Scott, and Stan Squirewell. The exhibition runs through Jan 2, 2016. Contact Anne Marchand www.facebook.com/events/16639617104...  
  
I'll be moving around the area visiting studios and let's meet at 4pm at the Brentwood Arts Exchange on Saturday, Dec 12. Since there’s so much to see, you can make an artful day visiting artist's studios nearby! Connect with me and let me know if you plan to meet me. Contact Anne Marchand

Open Studios

www.facebook.com/events/45643606455...

Brentwood Arts Exchange in the Gateway Arts Center,
3901 Rhode Island Avenue
Brentwood, MD 20722
(301) 277-2863

No comments:

Post a Comment