Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sunset over Washington, DC and soon airborne

See you in a week. I'm headed to a place with Palm trees - no not Florida...opposite to Palm Springs, CA for the opening of the Artists Council 38th Annual National Juried Exhibition at the Palm Springs Art Museum. The exhibit runs January 24 through March 4, 2007 with an opening reception on Tuesday, January 23. My technology is not yet connected to me (good, bad, indifferent?). I don't know! so I won't be posting until I get home late next week. (Unless I get lucky!) See you on the flip side.

....tonight a lovely Saturday sunset.

1 comment:

  1. Candlelight spills into my room.
    It falls across your face and even mine
    It falls across your body,
    It discovers you, your perfections, your imperfections,
    your hopes and aspirations.
    The candlelight is soft and so forgiving.
    The candlelight is warm and inviting.
    When the morning comes and the candle simply is
    Through it will have already discovered you.
    Now it is gone the warmth is lost.
    You are left in the twilight of early dawn.
    You have been stripped bare as sleep rushes in.
    Now sleep my darling, for I am here
    I am still the candle that burns within.

    Your Heart

    ReplyDelete