Saturday, January 28, 2006

Eric Maisel Creativity Central: Call for Painters

Eric Maisel Creativity Central: Call for Painters
Here's an opportunity to work on an interesting project and get published. From Creativity Coach Eric Maisel...whom I can vouch for as an asset to the arts community at large. Eric Maisel is based in San Francisco.

"I am looking to work with twenty painters on a book project. We would work in the following way. I would send out a "creativity prompt" each week and everyone in the group would produce a (necessarily quick) painting provoked by the prompt, along with their written thoughts about the process. Some number of these images and some amount of this commentary would go into the finished book and everyone who participated would be represented.

If you would like to participate in this project, please get in touch with me at ericmaisel@hotmail.com. I would need to see a couple of your images or visit your website before inviting you aboard. I think this will be an exciting and eye-opening adventure for those of you who choose to join me, especially if you are curious about trying out new techniques, working with new ideas, or producing new subject matter.

P.S. As this message may get passed around to folks who don‚t know me, let me add the following. I am a creativity coach and the author of many books in the area of creativity, among them Fearless Creating, A Life in the Arts, The Creativity Book, Affirmations for Artists, Coaching the Artist Within, and A Writer‚s Paris. You can learn more about me and what I do at http://www.ericmaisel.com"

Thanks!
Eric Maisel
ericmaisel.blogspot.com

ericmaisel@sbcglobal.net
ericmaisel@hotmail.com
http://www.ericmaisel.com


www.annemarchand.com

No comments:

Post a Comment