Alyson B. Stanfield of ArtBizCoach.com interviews author Eric Maisel to find out how to "Avoid Art Career Overwhelm with Ten Zen Seconds." In the 30-minute recording (FREE!), Eric points to 6 specific situations in which artists feel overwhelmed:
1. Not knowing which thing to do.
2. Having too many small things to do.
3. Not enough successes or payoffs.
4. Finding your work boring or meaningless
5. Not knowing how to present yourself.
6. Not liking your own work.
He then shows how to use the incantations from his book, Ten Zen Seconds, to overcome overwhelm. To download or listen to the recording online, just go to: