Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pink Panel at Flashpoint: GAMES, PLAY & CREATIVITY with Kenny George

November 18, 2009, 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm

Flashpoint 916 G Street, NW Washington, DC
The Pink Line Project and Flashpoint Gallery sit down with Kenny George to discuss the concepts of pop art and video game art in conjunction with his caricature-ized Flashpoint exhibit, "Pacguy."
Games, Play & Creativity

$10 suggested donation
RSVP: info@pinklineproject.com

A video game competition will be held in the gallery at 6:30pm prior to the panel discussion. Come test your skills!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:18 AM

    I am huge fan of Flashpoint tv show. But here I got Flashpoint game as well. It is very beneficial for me. I love to play game. It is great that I can easily get its game from here.

    ReplyDelete