International Arts & Artists' Hillyer Art Space is currently accepting submissions for its 2nd Juried Member's Show, to be curated by (TBA), until June 18 , 2010 (not a postmark deadline) for the show beginning July 2nd through July 31st.
· Artists must be current members of IA&A
· Submissions may address any topic
· All media will be considered.
· $20 submission fee
SUBMISSIONS MUST INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS:
· An email to firstname.lastname@example.org containing FIVE digital images per submission as a high resolution 300 dpi JPEG no larger than 1 MB (do not use GIFs, TIFFs or other formats). Any additional images (over the limit of 5), or any images that do not conform to the guidelines outlined will not be accepted. You may also submit less than 5 images.
· File Labeling - Files must be titled with a number indicating the viewing order, followed by the artist's last name. The numbers must correspond to the accompanying Image List. Use "0" (zero) in front of single digit numbers. Do not use more than 30 characters, and use only letters, numbers, and underscores. Example: 01_Jones: 02_Jones. If using Mac OS 8 or 9, include a ".jpg" extension at the end of each image title. Example: 01_Jones.jpg.
· A complete checklist of works containing the title, year, medium, and dimension.
· Complete artist resume or CV, and artist statement.
Click here for an entry form. Complete and return the form with a $20 submission fee via email, phone (202-338-0680 - credit card ONLY), or mail to:
International Arts & Artists
ATTN: Member's Show
9 Hillyer Ct., NW
Washington, DC 20008
Artists will be notified by June 21, 2010.