Saturday, November 18, 2006

Sticky Buns at Sticky Fingers Bakery, YUM!!!!

My favorite bakery, Sticky Fingers, which happens to be vegan, just reopened in Columbia Heights. And while this might not be an art related tidbit, I have to tell you that this artist has a sweet tooth, so a great bakery is vital to my well being! While Sticky Fingers was right in my neighborhood last month, the owners have promised more seating, more lunch selections and the same famous desserts that keep me coming back for more in their new location in Columbia Heights. I've ordered many a temptingly delicious chocolate cake for artist friends birthdays. There's a write up in today's WaPo Sunday Source Check it out.

Sticky Fingers serves nearly 30 delicious desserts that are egg- and dairy-free. I've sampled almost all of them and they pass the test. Cookie anyone?

Sticky Fingers Bakery, 1370 Park Rd. NW. WDC 202-299-9700. www.stickyfingersbakery.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment