Sunday, November 06, 2005

Preparing for exhibition, Countdown... 6 days 'till Open Studio www.annemarchand.com


Today's task was to sort, clean, prepare, discard, select, and discover, all in preparation for what I will be exhibiting for Open Studio. It feels tangible now that things are in chaos. I can see the paintings coming together in a new and creative way and that's exciting! Here's a new work which will send your mind spinning. It's a large piece, 48" x 60". Transparent Calligraphy © Anne Marchand. All rights reserved.


Mid City Artists Open Studios. Come visit my Studio on Saturday & Sunday, November 12 & 13, from 12-5pm. I'll be offering abstract and cityscape paintings, giclee prints and posters. My studio is in Dupont Circle, 2 blocks from Dupont Circle Metro. You can download a Mid City Artists Walking Map here.


www.annemarchand.com

No comments:

Post a Comment