My Space on 7th is a NON-JURIED exhibition opportunity for wall-hung and floor space (3-D) artwork, wherein artists pick a space at Touchstone Gallery (wall or floor) to install their own artwork in any medium. The art you install is up to you, as long as it fits within the space(s) you purchase. Because Touchstone Gallery may be moving to a new location in October, this may be the last opportunity for My Space on 7th.
· Each wall space offers approximately 22 square feet for hanging your two-dimensional art.
· Each floor space offers a rectangle 3 feet by 5 feet wide, and 5 feet tall for your three-dimensional art.
· Each space costs $100
· Artists may purchase more than one space.
· Artists may hang as much work as can fit in the space without interrupting adjacent spaces.
· Spaces are assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and only after payment is received. No holds.
· REGISTRATION will begin on Thursday, May 14 at noon. ONLY EMAIL registrations to email@example.com with a subject line My Space Registration will be accepted. Phone calls and in-person registrations will NOT be accepted.
Hang Your Art: Sunday, August 9, 2pm - 6pm and Monday, August 10, 1pm - 8pm
Open to Public: August 12 to September 4, 2009
Opening Reception: Friday, August 14, 6 - 8:30pm
Removal by Artists: Saturday, September 5, noon - 5pm, or Friday, September 4 if pre-approved by the gallery.
Please take a look at the prospectus and diagrams of the various spaces at http://www.touchstonegallery.com